Yes, we can offer this.  Cover can be provided when you are travelling in a vehicle under the age limit  and type specified on the policy wording.  

There are restrictions on this cover, for example some of our providers do not cover vans at all under the 'Personal policy', it is really important that you check your policy covers the vehicle you are travelling in.