Terms and Conditions for CBC UK & European Breakdown Cover
CBC UK & European Breakdown Cover (hereafter referred to as “Website”) is owned and operated by Eversure Limited (hereafter referred to as “Eversure”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 6751893, whose registered address is Bury House, 1-3 Bury St, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4AW, United Kingdom, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 501311. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website https://register.fca.org.uk/ or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
In these Terms and Conditions, "we", "our" and "us" means Eversure Limited, trading as CBC UK & European Breakdown Cover and "you" and "your" means any person who accesses and uses this Website.
- By using this Website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this Website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access or use this Website.
- We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this Website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on this Website then the latter shall prevail.
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this Website.
The Service we provide on this Website
- Eversure is authorised to arrange motor vehicle breakdown cover for eligible UK residents.
- This Website sells a selection of motor vehicle breakdown insurance policies from a limited number of providers.
- We will provide a range of products for you to choose from.
- We will list the main benefits provided along with any significant exclusions and the premiums.
- We do not favour any one policy over another and the information is displayed in ascending order of the premium value.
- All cover benefits quoted are subject to terms and conditions, cover levels and underwriting criteria as applicable.
- The decision to purchase cover through this Website remains with yourself and you should satisfy yourself that the cover offered meets your demands and needs by reading the policy wordings and policy summary documentation made available to you prior to purchase. You have the right to cancel your policy within 14 days of receiving the policy, as detailed in the policy documentation, and on our website.
- All prices displayed and products offered for supply on this Website are subject to change without notice.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this Website and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Eversure or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any this Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this Website content requires the prior written permission of Eversure.
- The names, images and logos identifying Eversure or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Eversure and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Eversure or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Eversure are not responsible for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through this Website. Any links to third party websites from this Website do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Eversure and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- This Website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Eversure, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Eversure excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Eversure does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the Website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Eversure is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf Eversure for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the Website.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Eversure's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Eversure shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this Website regardless of the form of action.
- Eversure do not warrant that functions available on this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The failure or delay of Eversure to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Eversure's right to enforce that right.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Contacting Eversure about these Terms and Conditions
Should you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us in writing at the following address:
1-3 Bury St